A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candace Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candace Reid is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candace Reid, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Reid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candace M Reid DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Candace M. Reid practice?
- Dr. Candace Reid has 16 office locations.
Dr. Candace Reid practices Family Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sierra Vista, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Prescott Primary Care Doctors.