A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candace Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candace Reid is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candace Reid, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Reid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candace Marie Reid DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Candace M. Reid practice?
- Dr. Candace Reid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Candace Reid practices Family Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Family Physicians.