Dr. Candace Shafer-Franks Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Candace Shafer-Franks?

Do not use Dr. Shafer-Franks

Posted on January 19th, 2011

I hope this experience will stop people from using Dr. Shafer

Posted on January 12th, 2011

I was looking for a new Internist, so I went to see Dr. Shafer. She ordered blood work, which I have done many times in the past. It has ALWAYS been covered under the $30 co-pay office visit. Dr. Shafer sent the blood to the Forrest City Medical Hospital instead of an independent lab like Quest Diagnostics or Labcorp. I received a bill for $712.70 for the lab work!I appealed to my insurance and sent a register letter to Dr. Shafer. I heard nothing back from Dr. Shafer and I was told by my insurance that it is my responsibility to find out where the doctor sends lab work.