Dr. Candace Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Candace Smith?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Candace Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2016

The BEST

Dr.Smith has been my primary physician since I was in elementary school. She is truly on of the best physicians at Eagle Family. She always shows kindness towards her patients !

October 3rd, 2016

The office visit was..

The office visit was to discuss nausea and lightheadedness. Dr. Smith was very attentive to my concerns, and spent ample time in examining me, discussing my symptoms, as well as encouraging me in matters of emotional distress. Lab work was ordered, performed, and results were available within a short time. Lab tech was kind and efficient. THANKS!

September 26th, 2016

I saw Dorothy Fergus..

I saw Dorothy Ferguson, PA, because my primary provider was not in and did not have anything available for three weeks. Dorothy was excellent, I felt she listened to my concerns, took my issue seriously and advised me appropriately. Very knowledgeable and caring. I've seen her before and have no hesitation to be seen by her again.

September 12th, 2016

We had a new patient..

We had a new patient visit for my daughter who aged out of her pediatric care. We had a wonderful Pediatrician so I was worried about changing doctors. However Dr Smith was patient, kind and funny. She was very thorough. We are very happy with her.

September 5th, 2016

I had an excellent e..

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Smith. She assist me in understanding what my have happen with the new product I tried.

August 31st, 2016

I was able to get an..

I was able to get an appointment quickly. The wait time was less that 5 minutes in the waiting room and Dr Smith listened attentively to me as I explained my reason for the office visit. Her sympathy for my condition showed as she examined me and she was very knowledgable and knew exactly what to prescribe. My prescription was placed by way of the lap top computer and was ready by the time I left the doctor's office and arrived at the drug store. I am grateful to have such a great doctor.

August 1st, 2016

Annual physical. Dr...

Annual physical. Dr. Smith was very thorough and spent time with me discussion my health. I am thankful for Dr. Smith's care.

July 26th, 2016

Positive experience ..

Positive experience as always with Dr Smith. She listens & is always kind & caring. Thorough in exam and review of symptoms.

July 18th, 2016

I received a physica..

I received a physical and had blood work done. Dr. Smith reviewed what was going on in my life and gave me a few recommendations for coping. She has always been easy to talk to and do prefer her for any of my health needs.

July 14th, 2016

Prompt, and Dr. Smit..

Prompt, and Dr. Smith is always courteous,respectful,and courteous. She makes sure you don't have any questions, she hasn't answer. Keep me updated with what I need to have done.

July 13th, 2016

Dr. Smith was follow..

Dr. Smith was following up with me regarding referrals she had made earlier to specialists, following with her recommendations going forward. She appears to be an incisive diagnostician and is very direct and on point. She leaves me with the impression that she both cares about me as a person and cares that I receive the best medical care. She listens carefully and responds reflectively, a great skill that is hard to teach and harder to practice as she does. I appreciate that I have the chance to be her patient and feel confident with the care she provides.

July 12th, 2016

I feel Dr. Smith did..

I feel Dr. Smith did a very thorough job performing my annual review. I never felt that she was rushed during my appointment. I am very satisfied with her as my primary care physician.