A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Althea Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Althea Sobel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Althea Sobel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Sobel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
- University of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Althea Candace Moseley Sobel MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Althea C. Sobel practice?
- Dr. Althea Sobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Althea Sobel practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Alamosa, CO.
See Alamosa Internists and Alamosa Pediatricians.