A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candace Spann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candace Spann, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Baldness (Alopecia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spann graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Spann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candace Spann MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Candace Spann practice?
- Dr. Candace Spann has 1 office location.
Dr. Candace Spann practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Dermatologists and Las Vegas Internists.