A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candace Thompson is Good. Dr. Thompson has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Health Sys- Beverly Hospital
- Northeast Health Sys- Addison Gilbert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Candace Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Candace L. Thompson practice?
Dr. Candace Thompson practices Internal Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Gloucester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA and Beverly, MA.
See Gloucester Internists and Gloucester Osteopaths.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kandace Thompson, Dr. Candice Thompson, Dr. Candi Thompson, Dr. Candis Thompson