Dr. Candace Thompson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 8th, 2016
Candice Thompson
Very Poor Doctor. Had a prior condition and she misdiagnosed the problem.

February 12th, 2014
Not thorough...no follow up - very quick to dispense Anti-biotics
Nice enough doctor. No follow up what so ever. Ladies in office vary from nice to exceptionally rude. Ask a question, get attitude from some (Sylvia). I have been told repeatedly that the office or the doctor tried to follow up with me (no phone calls) and could not get me. Kim, the nurse practitioner (and Rachel) are okay and you usually get to see the doctor unless you insist. My Complaints about sore throat were met with talk...no look at my throat, no feeling it...nothing just talk. Want a partner in health, so maybe fit is not good for me.

June 27th, 2012
Staff is absolutely amazing. They make going to the doctor a nice experience and they are so helpful and sweet. Lauren at the front desk is amazing and all the nurses are caring and have wonderful bedside manner. Whether it has been over the phone or in person, I have NEVER felt rushed and my questions are always answered thoroughly.

May 25th, 2012
No following up
Have been seeing this doctor for many, many years.I did switch to another and SO happy I did. NEVER follows up on anything. Should have been in hospital as she did not diagnose my common illness, mix medications that can not be taken together - thanks to the pharmacist who caught that mistake.Has lost most of my records and all lab work.Most off all I do not trust this doctor to follow up with anything or trust anything this doctor says ! Beware !