Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A doctor who really listens. show details A doctor who really listens.
by J. Rife on Apr 1st, 2015

A one-doctor office so may not be convenient for those who need a doctor available most of the day. However, this doctor really listens! Very accurate diagnoses. Worth putting up with limited office hours.

Best Doctor I've Ever Been To! show details Best Doctor I've Ever Been To!
by Ellen on Oct 24th, 2013

Dr. Zubricky is wonderful! I've referred at least 10 patients to her. She's approachable and extremely easy to be open with. She just has this amazing bedside manner that I've never seen with any other doctor. I've been going to her for close to 20 years now and I just cannot rave about her enough. She's non-judgmental and makes even the most awkward of exams painless and comfortable. She doesn't make you take unnecessary tests that can rack up the bills. She takes a common-sense approach to things and often gives you options to avoid taking drugs for issues, and helps come up with long-term solutions to problems. I totally adore her and hope to be her patient for many years to come. The only downside is ease of appointment and promptness. She takes her time and doesn't rush patients which I really love and value more than anything. I think that can some times mean that the office falls behind schedule. I'd rather have a doctor that cares about me and doesn't treat patients like a number so I really don't mind. I think the only scores she is lacking in for all these reviews would be those two criteria. However, I don't think that reflects on her as a doctor. I would especially recommend her to other women!

Patient for about 10 years show details Patient for about 10 years
Aug 15th, 2013

I agree about the inconvenient office hours and wait time. I almost always request the first apt of the day, and one time when I got there on time the office wasn't even open yet. I had to wait for the nurse to show up and open the door (right at my apt time). Dr. Zubrickey is very friendly and approachable. I like that I do not have to have a separate gyn and pcp, she does both which is great!

Love Dr. Zubricky! show details Love Dr. Zubricky!
Feb 3rd, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Zubricky for nearly 10 years and even though her office hours are short and not exactly convenient for me, I wouldn't go to anyone else. She always takes the time to answer my questions, has referred me to excellent specialists, and is professional and knowledgeable. Regardless of why I'm in her office, I feel better when I leave.

Dec 27th, 2011

I have seen her numerous times and the wait time is always ridiculous, I was the 2nd appt of the day and waited a half an hour. They are always late in calling in prescriptions, this may be due the system they use.

patient for 10 years show details patient for 10 years
Feb 8th, 2010

She is ok as a medical doctor. Persoanally I adore her and she is very friendly when you are in her room and she is talking to you and examining you. Other than that, she is short and less responsive. Her office hours are from 8:30am-2pm and she has changed offices about 7 or 8 times since I have been a patient.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Jun 8th, 2009

This has the best bedside manner ever! Would recomend this doctor to anyone! She cares about her patients.