A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candes Dotson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candes Dotson is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dotson
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Dotson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dotson graduated from Edward Via Virginia, Blacksburg.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candes Lynne Dotson DO is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Candes L. Dotson practice?
- Dr. Candes Dotson has 1 office location.
Dr. Candes Dotson practices Psychiatry near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Psychiatrists.