A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candice Abuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candice Abuso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candice Abuso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuso graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Abuso has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candice Abuso MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Candice Abuso practice?
- Dr. Candice Abuso has 1 office location.
Dr. Candice Abuso practices Internal Medicine near Harvey, LA.
See Harvey Internists.