Dr. Candice Camacho MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2013
Great Doctor
I had my first experience with Dr Camacho yesterday and I have to say it actually was enjoyable. She took the time to listen to my symptoms and history and gave great suggestions for treatment options. She didn't rush through the visit, and was very personable and friendly, not arrogant and short like a lot of doctors can be. I have to say that I love my primary care, but if he should leave the practice, Dr Camacho would be my first choice for a new PCP.

June 4th, 2013
Not the best!
I saw Dr. Camacho for several years while she treated my anxiety and seizures to which she diagnosed me with a conversion disorder. No matter how bad my seizures got or how much my family begged her for possible solutions. My family and myself always thought it was epilepsy but she never listened. I felt like she labeled me and through me aside. After she switched practices, I began seeing another PCP who worked with my neurologists and finally diagnosed me with epilepsy and started treatment immediately. I was also informed that an MRI taken back in 2008 was misread and that I had 10 lesions on my brain. Needless to say, as much as I liked Dr camacho as a person, I don't think she is the best doctor.

September 13th, 2011
Wonderful
She is the most caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure to know. She is pleasant, an excellent listener, and she has a smile that would make anyone feel better never mind she is very knowledgable. I can't say enough to describe how I feel about this incredible doctor.

April 19th, 2010
Best Doctor I've ever had
I've been a patient of Dr. Camacho's for a couple years now. Because I've moved a few times, I've had several general physicians over the years. Dr. Camacho stands head and shoulders over all of them, mainly because she takes a personal interest in her patient's well-being. Yes, she's obviously extremely skilled and knowledgeable, but beyond that, she takes the time to really understand your health concerns and talks you through all aspects of treatment options, prognosis, etc. with patience and understanding. You don't find that too often these days.