A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candice Flaugher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candice Flaugher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaugher graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Flaugher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candice Beth Flaugher DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Candice B. Flaugher practice?
- Dr. Candice Flaugher has 5 office locations.
Dr. Candice Flaugher practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, OH and Dallas, TX.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Rheumatologists.