A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candice Geary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candice Geary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candice Geary, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Premature Infant
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Geary graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Geary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candice Ann Geary MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Candice A. Geary practice?
- Dr. Candice Geary has 4 office locations.
Dr. Candice Geary practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Nags Head, NC.
See Chesapeake Obstetricians & Gynecologists.