A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candice Holden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candice Holden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holden
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candice Holden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holden graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Holden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candice P Holden MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Candice P. Holden practice?
- Dr. Candice Holden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Candice Holden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.