A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candice Holden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candice Holden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holden
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candice Holden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holden graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Holden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candice P Holden MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Candice P. Holden practice?
- Dr. Candice Holden has 8 office locations.
Dr. Candice Holden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Wilmington Surgeons.