A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candice Jantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candice Jantz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candice Jantz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Celiac Disease
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jantz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jantz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candice Pimlapah Jantz MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Candice P. Jantz practice?
- Dr. Candice Jantz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Candice Jantz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Gastroenterologists.