A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candice Jantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candice Jantz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jantz
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jantz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candice Jantz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Celiac Disease
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jantz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jantz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candice Pimlapah Jantz MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Candice P. Jantz practice?
- Dr. Candice Jantz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Candice Jantz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Gastroenterologists.