Dr. Candice Jantz, MD
Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Dr Jantz review show details Dr Jantz review
by David D on Apr 26th, 2016

My 97 year old mother had a fall and developed internal injuries. Dr. Jantz was called in to provide her care. She was thorough and complete in explaining what was going on, generous with her time, accurate in her diagnosis, and available for additional consultation when needed. I hope to not have a need to visit her but if the situation arises, she will be my first choice

Lazy office staff show details Lazy office staff
Apr 12th, 2016

The office staff is terrible. They tell you one thing and then they do not do anything.

by Anne Hillman on Nov 18th, 2015

Dr. Jantz is excellent in her solutions to my medical problems. She has prescribed medications and suggested ways I can deal with my condition that have provided me a better quality of life. She is a very pleasant person and listens to my concerns.

Mar 24th, 2015

I trust dr. jantz

Very Caring and Genuine show details Very Caring and Genuine
Nov 8th, 2012

Not many genuinely caring doctors these days, but this lady is very genuine. She let me talk without interrupting and gave me good quality care. She called me after hours just to see how I was doing. The entire staff was so nice and they cared so much. I really enjoyed the dreaded doctors visit.All doctors should be as nice and caring.

HORRIBLE SERVICE show details HORRIBLE SERVICE
Oct 30th, 2012

I'm not sure how you can work at a doctr's office as the receptionist and not know your own clinc's prices or any answers for that fact. Janice was horrible and had no clue of what was going on and ccouldn't answer any of my questions. Would never reccoment this place to anybody. It was horrible; the staff was completely incompetent!