A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candice Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candice Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candice Nelson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candice Louise Nelson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Candice L. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Candice Nelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Candice Nelson practices Pediatrics near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Sioux Falls Pediatricians.