A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candice Montzingo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candice Montzingo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Montzingo graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Montzingo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candice R Montzingo MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Candice R. Montzingo practice?
- Dr. Candice Montzingo has 1 office location.
Dr. Candice Montzingo practices Anesthesiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Anesthesiologists.