A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candice Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candice Morgan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candice Ann Morgan MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Candice A. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Candice Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Candice Morgan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greeley, CO.
See Greeley Internists and Greeley Cardiologists.