A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candice Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candice Morgan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candice Ann Morgan MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Candice A. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Candice Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Candice Morgan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greeley, CO.
See Greeley Internists and Greeley Cardiologists.