A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candice Moy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candice Moy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candice Moy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moy graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Moy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candice Moy MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Candice Moy practice?
- Dr. Candice Moy has 1 office location.
Dr. Candice Moy practices Ophthalmology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Ophthalmologists.