Dr. Candice Lewis MD Patient Reviews

• Medical Oncology Tucson, AZ

January 30th, 2011
Excellent doctor
I am so thankful I found Dr. Nelson. My world was turned upside down when I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, but from our initial meeting, I knew I was in good hands. She performed an extensive surgery on me, removing all of the cancer, and then treated me with chemotherapy. I am now in remission and am so grateful for every day that I have with my family. Dr. Nelson was always available when I needed her and made the whole experience less traumatic for me. I hope that you never need her, but if you do, I strongly recommend Dr. Nelson.

August 10th, 2010
Dr.
Dr. Nelson put me through the most horrible experience of my life. She incorrectly and prematurely diagnosed me with cancer by performing a poor exam, misinterpreting CT scan data, and rushing to judgement without any histopathology to back her up. She even staged my cancer on the very first visit For an entire week due to her very poor practice of medicine, I thought I had a 60% chance of survival. By the grace of God, ultimately I discovered her diagnosis was completely wrong. I had a very treatable, benign condition. She never showed any remorse for what she put my family and me through. She should not be practicing any kind of medicine especially oncology where compassion is vital, she has none.

June 30th, 2010
Dr. Nelson is a God sent
Dr. Candace Nelson is a doctor of a very close relative of mine. My family and I and are truly thankful to God for her. She is very knowledgable, caring, professional. Should an oncologist is needed, I highly recommend Dr. Candace Nelson.

January 28th, 2010
Awesome surgeon! Knows her stuff and she's always available to answer your questions. Highly recommend her!