A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candice Sech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candice Sech is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sech
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sech Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candice Sech, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sech graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sech has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Baylor/Heart Hospital Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candice Kay Sech MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Candice K. Sech practice?
- Dr. Candice Sech has 2 office locations.
Dr. Candice Sech practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Frisco Internists and Frisco Cardiologists.