Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Highest Recommendation show details Highest Recommendation
by Bill M Wooten, PhD on Jul 16th, 2016

I am a member of the healthcare community and work with physicians every day. Every now and then you find a physician that has it all. Excellent bedside manner and clear and accurate in the diagnosis and treatment. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr Teunis as an excellent physician.

Insurance Agent show details Insurance Agent
by PM Spencer on Jul 13th, 2016

Waiting for follow up for further results. She is cautious and wants to see all test results before Surgery.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Carolyn Ann Sell on Mar 16th, 2015

Dr. Candice and her staff were very proffessional. they were all very tentative, the staff called that afternoon to check on me and see how I was doing. Dr. Candice called me herself to check on me. I would recommend her to everybody that needs her service

Nov 15th, 2012

In my opinion, probably the best specialist in the county. So thankful we were referred to her. My son's recovery was less time than expected and he was back on the football field sooner than expected.

Amazing show details Amazing
Nov 5th, 2012

She is an amazing doctor. She is the only doctor out of 3 others that listened to me and my problems, and turns out I was correct the entire time and my condition was the worst she has seen! Dr teunis is best doctor!

Worst experience ever show details Worst experience ever
Aug 12th, 2012

This was the most uncaring unprofessional physician I have ever been to. Completely had no idea what she was doing. She should have her license revoked.