A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candice Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candice Yee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Yee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candice Wai-Chi Yee MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Candice W. Yee practice?
- Dr. Candice Yee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Candice Yee practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.