A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candice Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candice Walker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Walker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candice Estelle Walker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Candice E. Walker practice?
- Dr. Candice Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Candice Walker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.