A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Can Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Can Wang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Can C Wang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Can C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Can Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Can Wang practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.