A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Can Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Can Wang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Can C Wang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Can C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Can Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Can Wang practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.