Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Excellent care show details Excellent care
by Anonymous on Jun 29th, 2014 on doctor.com

Her nurses were kind & patient & Dr. Yu-Fleming took her time with me. I never felt as though I was being rushed, she really listened to me.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
May 10th, 2013

She was awesome for me. She was very thorough and went thru all of my lab results, explained what they meant and answered my questions. She was pretty straightforward about medications and how much they cost too. I appreciated that. Over all I thought she was pretty cool.

NO COMPASSION show details NO COMPASSION
Apr 7th, 2013

This doctor showed no concern for my undiagnosed condition that I have been suffering with now for one year, nor any interest to find out what my condition is, what could be causing these symptoms. I had to request tests to be done and when she left the room she said she would be right back only to send someone else in instead with the information for the tests. This is not a doctor who cares.

Rude show details Rude
Aug 23rd, 2012

I went to her and she was horrible. She didn't seem to care about anything that I was saying. The first time she just wanted to send me to see every other doctor. The second and last time she was not listening to anything that I was saying and was very rude. I end up having the flu which was diagnosed by a different doctor.