A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Catucci graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Catucci has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- Mt Sinai Hosp Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Catucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Candida Catucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Candida Catucci practice?
Dr. Candida Catucci practices Internal Medicine near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY.
See Elmhurst Internists.