A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candida Catucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Catucci graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Catucci has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candida Catucci MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Candida Catucci practice?
- Dr. Candida Catucci has 3 office locations.
Dr. Candida Catucci practices Internal Medicine near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY.
See Elmhurst Internists.