A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candida Fabia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candida Fabia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fabia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Candida M. Fabia practice?
Dr. Candida Fabia practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.