A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candida Fabia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candida Fabia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Fabia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candida M Fabia MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Candida M. Fabia practice?
- Dr. Candida Fabia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Candida Fabia practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.