Learn more about Dr. Candido Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candido Rivera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic hospital
- Mayo Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candido Edgardo Rivera MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Candido E. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Candido Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Candido Rivera practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Hematologists, and Jacksonville Oncologists.