Learn more about Dr. Candido Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candido Rivera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic hospital
- Mayo Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candido Edgardo Rivera MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Candido E. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Candido Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Candido Rivera practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Hematologists, and Jacksonville Oncologists.