Dr. Candyce Lucian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Candyce Lucian?

September 9th, 2015

Very demeaning. Doesn't listen. Angry when I went to get a second opinion and banned me from her practice. Terrible way to treat a patient!

February 15th, 2013

Patient of Dr. Lucian for 8 years too long!

Will never go back to this doctor. Her staff is rude. Her hours are ridiculous and she has a huge ego. One reviewer calls her "conservative". I don't consider it conservative, but that she isn't aggressive at all in treatment or in getting to the bottom of her patients' health issues. If you don't go to the doctor for anything but yearly physicals, she'd be fine, but if you have health issues and are looking to get to the bottom of things and get up to date treatments or even some compassion, then you do NOT want to go to this doctor!

October 12th, 2012

Agree with earliest reviewer

Like the 2nd reviewer, I was also a patient of this doctor for over 15 years. I do agree that she isn't "fancy" and she is conservative, but I also need to say that she doesn't "say it as like is. Period." ...She says things as SHE sees it, which in my case (like the earliest review states) was WRONG. I agree that she has a bit of an ego as she didn't give me any credit for knowing anything about my own body and the symptoms I was having. I stuck with her for years because I honestly thought all doctors were pretty much the same. Last year I decided I couldn't take it any longer and I switched. I couldn't be happier and wish I would have switched 15 years ago. Find a doctor who LISTENS to their patients. You won't find that at this office.

October 9th, 2012

I don't recommend. Like the other reviewer said, there's very little wait time to be seen but this doctor lacks empathy and has a bit of an ego. At first I thought she was thorough as she did run a few tests initially, but when those tests showed nothing, she gave up trying to find anything else wrong and made me feel like my symptoms were in my head. It took going to another doctor to get accurately diagnosed. Needless to say I've moved on. I can not recommend this doctor. I'm suprised that this is the doctor that NWPA chose as their head.

March 5th, 2012

Not fancy, but gets the job done well

I've seen this doctor for the past 15 years, and she's always been very thorough yet conservative. She tells things like they are. Period. I wouldn't choose to go anywhere else.

February 16th, 2012

Don't recommend

Very little wait time in lobby before being seen and she spends time with you. I never felt rushed out. Her nurse is less than friendly. After I had been seeing Lucian for years complaining of constant nausea, fatigue and constipation, she said she 'didn't know what else to check' and from then on I wasn't taken seriously with the symptoms that I was dealing with. It took years and finally seeing a different doctor to get a diagnosis to my problem. Then was told I was never welcome back to her office when she found out I had gone for an appointment elsewhere. ...wouldn't have gotten a diagnosis if I HADN'T gone somewhere else and was to a point where I had been convinced by Dr. Lucian that my symptoms were in my head and that I was just "depressed". I now have a diagnosis for a severe and chronic digestive illness that I had known all along wasn't normal and there was NO WAY it was "just depression". Instead of being happy that I finally had a diagnosis, Dr Lucian was irritated that I had gone somewhere else. No empathy from her whatsoever even after my diagnosis. I was told "you will probably never feel good. You just need to get yourself to the best place possible." I don't accept that! Without hope you have nothing! Take my advice and look for a different doctor.