A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caner Dinlenc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caner Dinlenc is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinlenc
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dinlenc Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caner Dinlenc, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinlenc graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dinlenc has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caner Z Dinlenc MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Caner Z. Dinlenc practice?
- Dr. Caner Dinlenc has 1 office location.
Dr. Caner Dinlenc practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.