Overall Review

3.9

October 12th, 2015
This Doctor Did Nothing For Me
The title says it all! I received invoice after invoice for absolutely no service whatsoever. Try your luck elsewhere...

September 2nd, 2015
DON'T see this doctor
In the few times I saw Dr. Dinlenc he provided little information about my condition and went so far as to book a surgery without 1) telling me what the surgery was 2) why he had to perform it 3) what the root cause of my problem might be. If you want a doctor who informs you, asks you questions in the hope of reaching a diagnosis, gives you choices and listens to you, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Consider this a warning.

January 7th, 2015
Get a Second Opinion
Performed a surgery that was NOT successful and then forgot a week later on my follow-up. His office still sent me a bill, though. Make sure you get a second opinion.

August 16th, 2010
Dr. Dinlenc might be a good doctor
...but I wasn't able to find out because I had to get back to work after waiting in the office for over an hour with a unknown additional amount of waiting in front me. In the hour+ I was in the office, I witnessed dismissive staff members shoo people out the door twice. On arrival, I asked whether the doctor was running on time and was told things were running 15 minutes behind. As time rolled through 15 minutes to 30, 45, 60 minutes behind and beyond there was no action taken by staff to share information about the when I would be able to see the doctor. When I approached the desk to see what was going on, I got this message: It's an A-B-C processI'm A, you checked in with me that's done B is where you pay, you did thatC is where you see the doctor, I can't tell you when that happensMy impression after that statement:First, It's not my problem. And second, we don't care about you after step B

March 18th, 2010
Dr Dinlenc is the best surgeon in his field. He is highly competend and caring and has a great team that supports him. He is obviously busy given that he is in high demand but he is highly recommended.

December 26th, 2009
Dr. Dinlenc is an excellent physician and surgeon with very fine patient skills. He explains everything thoroughly, makes contact with his patient, and is accessible by email for questions. One has the feeling that Dr. Dinlenc is devoted to the practice of medicine and cares deeply for his patients, all the while being a brilliant MD. I have felt privileged to be under his care.