A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Huynh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huynh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huynh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Huynh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Carson Huynh DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. C C. Huynh practice?
- Dr. C Huynh has 1 office location.
Dr. C Huynh practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.