A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Huynh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huynh
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huynh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Huynh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Carson Huynh DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. C C. Huynh practice?
- Dr. C Huynh has 1 office location.
Dr. C Huynh practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.