A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Capri Fillmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Capri Fillmore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fillmore
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Fillmore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Capri Fillmore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fillmore graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Fillmore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Medical Center - Arcadia Hospital
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Capri Fillmore MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Capri Fillmore practice?
- Dr. Capri Fillmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Capri Fillmore practices Family Medicine near Arcadia, WI.
See Arcadia Primary Care Doctors.