A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Capri Fillmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Capri Fillmore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fillmore
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Fillmore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Capri Fillmore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fillmore graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Fillmore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Medical Center - Arcadia Hospital
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Capri Fillmore MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Capri Fillmore practice?
- Dr. Capri Fillmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Capri Fillmore practices Family Medicine near Arcadia, WI.
See Arcadia Primary Care Doctors.