A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caprice McGrall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caprice McGrall is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrall graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McGrall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caprice D McGrall MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Caprice D. McGrall practice?
- Dr. Caprice McGrall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caprice McGrall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.