Caprice McGrall Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Posted on January 26th, 2011

She is an extremely rude doctor. She does not listen to the patients needs. Very cold and uncaring. I was hurt during the exam and mentioned it, however it did not seem to matter. I would never return to see her again. I can only imagine what the associates are like. Take my advice, look somewhere else for medical treatment. A doctor in the specialty needs to be understanding and caring. You will not find it with Dr. Mcgrail.

Posted on March 13th, 2017