A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Riley, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Riley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara Ann Riley MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Cara A. Riley practice?
- Dr. Cara Riley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cara Riley practices Anesthesiology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Woodbury Anesthesiologists.