A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Agerstrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara Agerstrand is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agerstrand
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agerstrand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Agerstrand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Agerstrand graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Agerstrand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara Lyn Agerstrand MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cara L. Agerstrand practice?
- Dr. Cara Agerstrand has 1 office location.
Dr. Cara Agerstrand practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pulmonologists.