A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Agerstrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara Agerstrand is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agerstrand
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agerstrand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Agerstrand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Agerstrand graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Agerstrand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara Lyn Agerstrand MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cara L. Agerstrand practice?
- Dr. Cara Agerstrand has 1 office location.
Dr. Cara Agerstrand practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pulmonologists.