A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Bondly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara Bondly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bondly
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bondly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Bondly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bondly graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Bondly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara C Bondly MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cara C. Bondly practice?
- Dr. Cara Bondly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cara Bondly practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists, Birmingham Hematologists, and Birmingham Oncologists.