Dr. Cara Bondly MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 25th, 2016
Obviously this doctor is racist and homophobic. She should be receiving No Stars, I have absolutely No confidence in any form of treatment when her name is attached to it. If you like being looked down on, spoken to as though you are less than. Cattle called from the door from lazy lazy rude staff - this is the place for you. If you value your life get to a Real cancer center,. Subpar experience is an under statement. Hey doc do you remember the Hippocratic Oath that you took?

January 25th, 2015
When there was a complaint about the rude staff, then we were asked not to return. if i made a comparison to drs with no bedside manner, this was far worse, imagine a cold calculated selfish human being with the last words, don't waste my time. This is a modern day racist like place that no one cares how minority patient are treated. It seems like training in Mississippi was a green card to come to Alabama and carry your cross. You're better off at the vet.

October 21st, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR
I feel DR Bondly saved my life. She is a VERY caring doctor who LISTENS to you. She took me all the way through my cancer and still is very involved in my life. I would not hesitate to pick up the phone and call her if something was bothering me. Her traing at the Mayo Clinic was great! GET her if you want the best!!