A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Connors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara Connors is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connors
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Connors Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Connors, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Connors graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Connors has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara C Connors MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cara C. Connors practice?
- Dr. Cara Connors has 1 office location.
Dr. Cara Connors practices Family Medicine near Sevierville, TN.
See Sevierville Family Physicians.