Dr. Cara Connors Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cara Connors?

October 14th, 2016

Need a new doctor

Organized, beautiful facility, friendly and caring doctor

May 5th, 2016

All she does is ask questions and types on computer. My husband. Found another. Doctor.my mom is getting ready to find another doctor

April 25th, 2016

doesn't take the time to explain things and does not suggest what drugs you need you have to suggest what you think you need

September 8th, 2014

Professional Doctor

Dr. Cara Conners is always professional and understanding. Highly recommend.

July 19th, 2012

Great Doctor

My entire family goes here, and we have never had any issues at all. She is excellent and has never given us anything but great service. My kids love going there, and all of the staff go out of their way to.

October 28th, 2011

My husband had made an appt, and when we arrived they said it was canceled. The office said they called us but could not give me the Phone number they called. So we rescheduled. All paperwork was brought in 2 weeks prior to the rescheduled appt. my husband arrived 15 min early. Someone that came in after his appt time was called back. My husband was not called even after sitting there 37 min past his appt time. We told them that we would not return. 3 days later we received a letter from that office telling us that Dr. Connors could not serve us as our doctor. WHAT SERVICE? Is this in retaliation b/c we were right!! I think so!!!

July 19th, 2011

Very caring DR finally....

We were referred to Dr Connors by U.T. She is a very good M.D.

May 1st, 2009

I just switched my PCP to Dr. Conners. She was professional and caring. Im glad I found her. Unfortunally, with limied insurance companies doctors usually loose money. Example an injection costs the doctor $80 many limited insurance companies only reimburse maybe $10-25. This is why they wont see them.

March 25th, 2009

Great Visit

Just changed to this Doc, what a great difference in the level of care. Will recommend to others.

February 26th, 2009

GREEDY

This office is only interested in making money and not patient care. They will not work with patients who have limited insurance coverage and insist on many unnecessary appointments and tests and withold needed medications so they can keep you coming in every three months for routine things like blood work and blood pressure checks. Things that a lot of other physicians do free or only charge for the tests and not full office visits.

September 20th, 2017