A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Debley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara Debley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debley
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Debley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Debley, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Debley graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Debley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara K Debley MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cara K. Debley practice?
- Dr. Cara Debley has 1 office location.
Dr. Cara Debley practices Gastroenterology near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Gastroenterologists.