A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Debley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara Debley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debley
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Debley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Debley, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Debley graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Debley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara K Debley MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cara K. Debley practice?
- Dr. Cara Debley has 1 office location.
Dr. Cara Debley practices Gastroenterology near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Gastroenterologists.