A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara East:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara East is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara East, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. East graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. East has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Univ Med Center
- Baylor Jack And Jane Hamilton Heart Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara Anne East MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cara A. East practice?
- Dr. Cara East has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cara East practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.