Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cara East
Dr. Cara East, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. East is affiliated with Baylor-Jack & Jane Hamilton Heart & Vascular Center, Baylor Univ Med Center and Baylor University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cara East has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Cara East is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Georges Feghali
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi19
Dr. John Hyland
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi59
Dr. Ari Cedars
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi14