A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara East:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara East is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. East
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. East Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara East, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. East graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. East has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Univ Med Center
- Baylor Jack And Jane Hamilton Heart Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara A East FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cara A. East practice?
- Dr. Cara East has 1 office location.
Dr. Cara East practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.