Dr. Cara East Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cara East?

January 11th, 2017

My life depended on her.

Dr. East is the kind of doctor we all hope to have as a steward of our care. She was instrumental in saving my life and helping me manage my health so that I may have a strong and healthy heart for years to come. I simply can't imagine my fate if she had not been a major player in cardiovascular research and care.

April 24th, 2013

DALLAS POLICE (RET)

DR. EAST WAS THE MOST CAREING DR. I HAVE EVER HAD THE GOOD FORTUNE TO SEE. I LEARNED TO LOVE HER IN THE YEARS I SAW HER. SHE ALWAYS HAD TIME TO SPEND WITH ME AND DISCUSS MY HEALTH OR ANY PROBLEM I HAD. I JUST WISH SHE WAS STILL SEEING PATIENTS.

December 9th, 2014