Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cara Ferguson
Dr. Cara Ferguson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Myrtle Beach, SC. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ferguson is affiliated with Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, Mcleod Regional Medical Center and Loris Healthcare System. She speaks English.
Dr. Cara Ferguson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cara Ferguson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Myrtle Beach, SC.
Dr. Elma Whidby
North Myrtle Beach, SC 0 mi25
Dr. Edward Botse-Baidoo
Little River, SC 1.35 mi15
Dr. Stephen Roberts
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Little River, SC 1.35 mi26