A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara Ferguson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Ferguson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Ferguson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Loris Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara S Ferguson MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cara S. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Cara Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. Cara Ferguson practices Internal Medicine near North Myrtle Beach, SC.
See North Myrtle Beach Internists.