A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara Lieberman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Lieberman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lieberman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara Helene Lieberman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cara H. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Cara Lieberman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cara Lieberman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Syosset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.