A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Hammonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara Hammonds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Hammonds, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammonds graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hammonds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara Lynn Hammonds MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Cara L. Hammonds practice?
- Dr. Cara Hammonds has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cara Hammonds practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Rheumatologists.