A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Hammonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara Hammonds is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammonds
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hammonds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Hammonds, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammonds graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hammonds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara Hammonds MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Cara Hammonds practice?
- Dr. Cara Hammonds has 1 office location.
Dr. Cara Hammonds practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Paducah, KY.
See Paducah Internists and Paducah Rheumatologists.