A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Harrop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cara Harrop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Harrop, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrop graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harrop has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara Janelle Harrop MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cara J. Harrop practice?
- Dr. Cara Harrop has 1 office location.
Dr. Cara Harrop practices Family Medicine near Polson, MT.
See Polson Primary Care Doctors.